Re: [News] Inetrnet Explorer Users Denied Access to Web Sites

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 22 July 2007 19:53 : \____

>> Open Addict: Internet Explorer blocked
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | I've blocked Internet Explorer from viewing our front page and
>> | will implement that code on the rest of our site as we roll
>> | out the new format.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.openaddict.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5512
>
> Good. I think I'll use that PHP method on my site too.

They are becoming a minority anyway, unless your site is about Britney Spears
or something. In some sites, their proportion is as low as 30%. Most people
are using Firefox these days (at least those who can make informed decisions).
Maybe the rest are just zombies (botnets) or other types of zombies (those
that blindly click that Blue E, which is installed (forcefed) by default).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows all-in-one: Word, IE (for E-mail) & iTunes
Tasks: 133 total,   2 running, 130 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie