Re: [News] [Rival] Further Investigation Reveals More Serious Problems in Windows Vista

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 21:25:44 +0200, Hadron
<hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>John Locke <johnlocke98513@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>>Yet there you are, year after year, putting your sensitive business data on
>>>Windows.
>>>
>>>Either you're a hypocrite or a liar.  Which?
>> We don't trust Microsoft or anybody else.
>> We use commercial encryption software, a very expensive commercial
>> router, off site backup storage and we have an elaborate building
>> security system.
>
>Out of curiosity, what "very expensive commercial router"?
Fortnet Frotigate which has the ablility to intercept viruses before
they reach the server. Lots of capabilities including a VPN server
which I connect to for remote access to the server and clients.
They're not cheap but they're worth the money.

>What commercial encryption SW? Do you support them having backdoors in it?
PGP...no back doors.