[News] [Rival] More Evidence of Vista Loathing

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] More Evidence of Vista Loathing
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 05:47:01 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft sees stronger XP sales in FY08 -- yes, XP

,----[ Quote ]
| Windows XP sales will, in other words, be nearly 50% higher in the next 12
| months than Microsoft had estimated earlier.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9027532&intsrc=hm_list

How to make Windows XP last for the next seven years

,----[ Quote ]
| Vista, schmista. Follow our tips for keeping your XP setup humming happily
| for a long, long time
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyId=18&articleId=9026940&intsrc=hm_topic

Related:

Vista's growing pains leave room for XP

| Hewlett-Packard Co. and Dell Inc. recently started selling XP machines on
| their Web sites. Lenovo Group Ltd. and Toshiba Corp. also offer similarly
| equipped machines.
`----

http://www.reuters.com/article/internetNews/idUSN1939886820070719?feedType=RSS&rpc=92

Dell casts doubts on Vista