Re: [News] PC Comes with Linux Preinstalled, Consumes Just 3-5 Watts

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 03:51:36 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Tiny PC sips power, runs Linux
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Compulab has introduced a fanless PC, roughly the size of a paperback book,
> | that consumes a mere 3 to 5 watts of power. The "fit-PC" comes with Linux
> | preinstalled, and is intended to fit where conventional PCs won't, according
> | to the Haifa, Israel-based company.
> `----

The question is, will this translate into £230 if I want to buy one? Any
British made versions at a similar price? I'm more and more tempted by
sticking a relatively bulky server somewhere out of the road, and VM'ing
and remoting into it.