Re: [News]

____/ AB on Saturday 21 July 2007 17:58 : \____

http://www.gamepro.com/microsoft/xbox360/games/features/124008.shtml?&AFC-HSUIT&ATTR=DIGG

> Actually, there's only one reason the Yechs-Botch is doomed.
>
>   And the beast has a name. And all of the demons in all
>   of the lands bowed down and worshipped at the feet of
>   the beast. And the beast placed a mark on the heads of
>   the demons, and on their right hands. And the beast
>   ordered that all who should do business with him should
>   wear this sign. And the beast's name was Microsoft. And
>   the mark of the beast went through all the corners of
>   all the lands.
>

>                             ...wwwMMMMMMMMMww,_
>     ,                    _,;MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
>    '*  wM   ,   ,w  ,w;wMMM;MMMMMM*MMM******MMMMMM
>            MM MMMM MMM;MMMM;M*'    MMM        MMMM
>    '*  ,w     **'  M**'*;wwM       MMM        MMMM
>        **  MM  wMM wMM;MMMMM       MMM        MMMM
>    .w      ``  M*' MM*;MM*;M       MMM        MMMM
>        MM  ww  ,ww wwM;MMMMM     _,MMMwwww.__ MMMM
>     ,      M*  MMM MMM;MM;**,wMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>    **  wM   ,   ,w ',ww;MMM;MMMM*''MMM    ``*MMMMM
>        *` ;MM wMMM MMM;MMMMM*      MMM        MMMM
>    ;M   ,     **'  M*' *;MMM       MMM        MMMM
>        **  wM  wMM wwM;MMMMM       MMM        MMMM
>    ,w          MM* MM*;MM*;M       MMM        MMMM
>    ``  MM  ,w  ,ww ,ww;MMMMM   _,wwMMMwwww.__ MMMM
>     ,      **  MMM MMM;MMM*;wMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>    '*  wM   ,   _, *.,;wMMM;MMMMMM**********MMMMMM
>        *' ;MM MMMM MMM;MMMMM**'               `'*M

What's this? Oh, I see now. Ballmer is truly having a bad hair day. And why
does he frown? Is that The Scream that came after he had found out how much
most divisions are losing?

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Slashdot is standard-compliant... in Japan"
Tasks: 114 total,   1 running, 113 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie