Re: [News] Interoperabilit Going Well, Without Microsoft's Help

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 21 July 2007 10:09 : \____

>> ____/ John Locke on Saturday 21 July 2007 04:05 : \____

>>> Interoperability was never Microsoft's intention. The patent deals are
>>> scare tactics aimed at forcing customers into using Microsoft taxed
>>> products. Inexcusable and unethical behavior that I hope bites them
>>> in the end.
>>
>> Yes, I concur entirely.
>>

> Along with their brutal attacks on GPLv3, ably assisted by open-source
> luminaries who should know better.

ESR, who is on Linspire board, has been eerily quiet ever since his attack on
Fedora (CCs to editors and harsh words that led to a storm). Prior to that, he
also kept silent for a very long time after provoking muslims in his blog (and
getting death threats as a result).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Othello for Win32/Linux: http://othellomaster.com