Re: [News] [Rival] Major OEMs Back to XP Because of Vista Flop

____/ John Locke on Friday 20 July 2007 19:00 : \____

> On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:00:55 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Vista's growing pains leave room for XP
>>
>> | Hewlett-Packard Co. and Dell Inc. recently started selling XP machines on
>> | their Web sites. Lenovo Group Ltd. and Toshiba Corp. also offer similarly
>> | equipped machines.
>
> Just bought a HP laptop at newegg with XP Pro installed. Most of the HP
> laptops with XP were OUT-OF-STOCK. Also noticed tons of complaints in the
> reviews about Vista being installed and the unavailability of laptops
> with XP.
>
> User are starting to get wise. About time I'd say.

Apparently it required half a billion dollars (the Vista brainwash budget) to
snatch a few innocent people before they realise what it going on and go back
(upgrade) to Linux or XP. It also took a few Ferrari laptops, which were sent
to hundreds of prominent bloggers. This propaganda budget has run out of
money, I think. It's time to think about Service Pack (quality), not
advertising (deception). You can put a 'meat cigar' in a nice toasted
sandwich, but it's still sh*t. Nobody will eat that.

Modern man is the missing link between Neanderthals and the civilised man
         run-level 2  2007-06-16 18:32                   last=