[News] [OSS] Creativity Comes from Free Software/Hardware

LED Micro-Readerboard, version 2.0

,----[ Quote ]
| Our LED Micro-Readerboard is a fun little open source project that
| provides an introduction to the capabilities of microcontrollers.
`----

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/microreader2

Editor's Note: Thank You, Builders

,----[ Quote ]
| I apologize for the cliches, but this illustrates several principals:
| if you grasp too tightly, you will lose. If you give, you will get.
| Creativity and genuine invention can't be controlled; they need a
| fertile, free ecosystem.
`----

http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2007-06-08-023-35-OP-SW

It's worth seeing this new article on the Linux kernel...

Anatomy of the Linux kernel

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux quickly evolved from a single-person project to a
| world-wide development project involving thousands of developers.
`----

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-linux-kernel/?S_TACT=105AGX59&S_CMP=GR&ca=dgr-lnxw02LKernalAnatomy
http://tinyurl.com/2s74ds

Quick growth shown on the curve.