Re: "Name That Poster" ... again

__/ [ ml2mst ] on Friday 08 June 2007 22:02 \__

http://groups.google.nl/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/c155bd9d356d8fcf/07c0d83305c13caa?lnk=gst&q=cola+allmost+got+me&rnum=3&hl=nl#07c0d83305c13caa

> quote:
>
> Did you notice the part about the BETTERMENT OF LINUX.
> My story, is well known now, thanks to COLA.  It is a story of
> people advocating linux, at any cost to any body.  In my story,
> linux almost GOT ME FIRED FOR BEING BUGGY.
>
> (Un)fortunately he's gone, but Tabby actually made me ROFL :-)
>
> Yeeha!

His departure marked the beginning of the end for the trolls.

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      | LINUX - (L)ove (I)s (N)ever (U)tterly eXPensive
 11:05pm  up 41 days  7:27,  9 users,  load average: 0.46, 0.95, 0.82