Re: SCO want $100 million in special damages ..

__/ [ John A. Bailo ] on Friday 08 June 2007 18:44 \__

> Stephen Fairchild wrote:
>> John A. Bailo wrote:

>>>It's almost worth it for the whole world to raise a collection to get
>>>rid of them...
>>

>> Naw, they are just here for our amusement now. Not sure how giving them
>> more money will get rid of them. Perhaps you can explain how that works?
>
> What happened to the dismissal Novell asked for last Friday?

Whose dismissal/ In a different context, it's Novell that will be dismissed.

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      | LINUX - (L)ove (I)s (N)ever (U)tterly eXPensive
 11:05pm  up 41 days  7:27,  9 users,  load average: 0.46, 0.95, 0.82