[News] [Linux] Reviews: Fedora 7, Mint Linux 3.0, PCLinuxOS 2007

Review: Fedora 7

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 7 was released last week, a little bit behind schedule, with
| a spate of new features, updates, and live CD installable "spins"
| of Fedora in KDE and GNOME flavors.

Linux Mint 3.0 Cassandra - A Review

,----[ Quote ]
| If you are intimidated by the notion of installing Linux or setting
| up a dual boot and are looking for a LiveCD version to use, I can
| recommend nothing but Linux Mint 3.0. With so many great
| applications and utilities installed by default, migrating to
| Linux has never been easier.
`----

http://shiftbackspace.com/2007/06/06/linux-mint-30-cassandra-a-review/

PCLinuxOS - Feature rich and easy to use - by Michael R.M. David

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://hllug.org/article.php/20060502180243168