[News] [Linux] Sign Bruce Perens' Xandros Petition

http://techp.org/p/4

"They took the money that Microsoft offered. That's really all the news there
is here - that Microsoft found another foundering commercial Linux
distribution willing to sign up to the patent covenant and give it
publicity. The technical aspects are irrelevant, as they indeed are in the
Novell deal."

Microsoft's Protection Racket?

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft should have admitted that Linux matters sooner. For years,
| the Redmond, Wash.-based software giant seemed to be in denial as
| the open-source operating software made gains against its Windows
| franchise.
`----

http://www.forbes.com/2007/06/04/linux-software-microsoft-tech-cx_bc_0604linux.html?partner=yahootix
http://tinyurl.com/2rksjz

Here We Go Again: Microsoft Inks Deal with Xandros

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.itbusinessedge.com/blogs/osb/?p=156

>From Xandros forums:

Xandros = Microsoft, Which Linux To Use Now?

http://forums.xandros.com/viewtopic.php?t=31422

PCLOS 2007 is winning. Microsoft can't 'buy' PCLOS.

http://boycottxandros.com/ is born.