Re: [Rival] Microsoft Sharepoint Gives the Finger to Firefox, Linux Users

> ,----[ From the comment ]
> | I am "forced" to use Sharepoint at work, but at least I'd like
> | to use my Linux machine to write wiki pages. These guys at MS
> | definitely don't know what they're doing...
> `----

Actually it is more likely a case of some guys at MS do know what they
are doing.  Part of the Microsoft strategy is to create enhanced
features only specific to Microsoft products (read those Halloween
letters that are on the net)  That way to ensure continued customer
lock-in.

The only problem for them is that the world is a bit more diverse than
it was a few years back (partly due to the bugs in IE, and people
looking for more secure alternatives).  They don't always win now when
they play the Because it's Microsoft card.