[News] [Rival] Microsoft Lobbyists Speak Out as Largest World Markets Get Pissed Off

Business' Tepid Take On Immigration Bill Grows Cooler Still As Senators
Tinker

,----[ Quote ]
| Compete America, a lobbying group for companies such as Microsoft
| and Intel, called the vote an "outrageous and onerous tax increase
| on our nation's most innovative companies (that) could make the
| H-1B program cost-prohibitive, especially for smaller businesses.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/ibd/070531/general.html?.v=1

U.S.-India Trade at Risk?

,----[ Quote ]
| Tensions are rising as an inquiry into how Indian outsourcing firms
| operate in the U.S. threatens to escalate into a broader trade
| dispute between the two countries.
`----

http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/may2007/db20070530_728000.htm?campaign_id=yhoo

Related:

PC resellers strike against Microsoft in India

,----[ Quote ]
| Stop harassment over piracy or we move to Linux...
|
| [...]
|
| "We have been approached by dealers in other states who are also
| being harassed by Microsoft," Randeri said. "If Microsoft does
| not cooperate, we will tell our dealers to migrate to Linux."
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/management/it-business/supplier-relations/news/index.cfm?newsid=3114

China says U.S. piracy case will 'badly damage' ties

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-6178615.html