Re: Open Source Group Spares Novell

__/ [ Geico Caveman ] on Friday 01 June 2007 08:44 \__

http://www.itwire.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12554&Itemid=1091

>>> "But if the Reuters report is correct - and Reuters has proved to be
>>> extremely unreliable on this subject in the past - then the FSF could
>>> reasonably be accused of a volte-face.
>>>
>>> I've asked Richard Stallman to comment on the report."
>>>
>>> Microsoft sockpuppet at work.
>>>
>>> Other cases where Reuters deceived and showed anti-FSF bias:
>>>

>> Give it up.
>>
>> Novell took the Gold Ring.
>>
>> We're going up, baby... UP!
>
> Since you feel compelled to spread possibly untrue and certainly
> unsubstantiated reports, do we assume correctly that you are currently
> indulging in a pump and dump scheme with regards to your Microvell stock ?
>
> Bailo, you should know that that is illegal and you could end up facing a
> long time behind bars for something like this.

Maybe he can share a cell with Jim Finkle.

http://boycottnovell.com/2007/06/01/jim-finkle/
http://www.itwire.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12566&Itemid=1091

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Digits 772-777 of Pi are 999999
         run-level 5  Apr 28 15:45                   last=S