Re: [News] [Rival] Who Ever Said That Choosing Microsoft Keeps Your Job Safe?

Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:

> Quite.  The whole thing was deeply suspicious from the begining.  I
> wonder if Blair has any knowledge of the damage Microsoft have done to
> software development in the UK over the years?

Given his selfish agenda, I doubt that he cares.

> I'm sure the guys who were working on DRDOS would have a *lot* to say
> about giving a knighthood to the guy who put them out of a job by
> foul means.

They'd be wasting their breath, as the government's farcical petition
site has already proved quite adequately.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "People are not happy in stinking hellholes of abject poverty, what
| is true is that once you cross subsistence ... additional increases
| in wealth have virtually no effect on well-being ... This is worth
| knowing in case you have a choice between "X" and making more
| money, almost certainly "X" is what you should choose."
|   - Barry Schwartz
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 11:06:39 up 14 days, 22:52,  4 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.10, 0.23