Re: [News] [Linux] Mandriva Linux 2008 a "New Start" with a Lot of Changes

____/ BearItAll on Tuesday 19 June 2007 17:01 : \____

> But the news on the main site I use is that Mandriva has come good again,
> great things are expected of the 2008 version apparently because the free
> download version is so good. It will be nice to see Mandriva heading for
> the top 5 again.

I think PCLOS stole their show with their Mandrake derivative. At least Gael
would be proud. Ulteo doesn't receive quite as much publicity as PCLOS.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it collapses" --Windows TCP
 04:00:02 up 3 days,  9:28,  5 users,  load average: 2.14, 2.46, 2.00