Re: [News] [Rival] Who Ever Said That Choosing Microsoft Keeps Your Job Safe?

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 19 June 2007 11:50 : \____

>> NHS IT boss quits
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| The boss of the National Programme for IT (NPfIT), the huge
>>| government project to improve technology use within the National
>>| Health Service, is to leave his post in October.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2007/06/18/granger_leaves_npfit/
>>
>> They went along with Microsoft and their partners and failed miserable,
>> losing £billions of public money.
>>

> More hints of a disaster brewing, I think.

Well, the money is lost, someone received it, and no working system is in
place. Who will take liability?

This sedentary lifestyle on the Net leads to fatigue. And then you wake up.
 15:20:01 up 2 days, 20:48,  3 users,  load average: 1.55, 1.16, 1.18