Re: [News] [Rival] Will Britain Be Next to Shut the Door on Forced Microsoft Purchases?

Ian Hilliard <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>>> From offline discussions, I am aware that action will be taken here in
>>> the UK to put an end to it as well.
>>>

>> I would have thought this sort of thing would go via the EU rather than
>> individual members.

> AFAIK, Norway is not a member of the EU. They had a vote a few years back
> and rejected joining the EU.

I just posted something similar.
Only without the AFAIK and with a tinge of sarcasm.
:)
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |
|            in            |  get out the puncture repair kit!"              |
|     Computer Science     |     Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf              |