Re: Crud statistics

Dan C <youmustbejoking@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:31:26 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> Bugger off and fix your non-compliant signature block, doofus.
>
>> It seems to be compliant. The 5th and 6th line are appended by the server.
>
> You mean the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th lines, right?  It's not real important
> how the lines got there, the signature block is non-compliant in either
> case.  He's been asked repeatedly by many people, in many newsgroups, to
> fix this, and refuses to do it.
>
> And you think I'm the asshole?
>
>> I see you're still having fun ridiculing others. You haven't changed a bit.
>
> I'm not "ridiculing" him.  I'm pointing out something that needs
> correcting.  I guess you don't notice him constantly correcting others on
> their posting netiquette, while all the while using that non-compliant sig
> block.  How hypocritical (of both of you).

You must understand that Roy Schestowitz is a spamming moron. Only then
will you understand why he supports Falconer. Falconer seems totally
unable to understand that the faulty sigs ARE his fault. It is a snap
for him to move to another free nntp server - OR to simply remove his
petty, self serving "advice" signature which he is constantly flouting
at people.