Re: [News] Windows Newsgroups Hate Vista, Like Linux?

After takin' a swig o' grog, Jonathan Byrd belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>> Data Replication Suite
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | I frequent the Usenet newsgroup microsoft.public.windows.vista
>> |
>> | .general, a newsgroup for questions about Microsoft's new operating
>> | system Vista.
>> |
>> | You wouldn't believe how rude and crude people are in that newsgroup.
>> | Especially the folks who don't like Vista; the users who think Windows
>> | XP or some flavor of Linux are so much better than Windows Vista.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.ajc.com/services/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2007/06/17/0617agwxgwinletts.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=13
>
> Translation - A bunch of linux using quacks and trolls have invaded the
> Windows newsgroups.

How can that be, "Manny" Nyms?

Or do you go to Windows newsgroups pretending to be a Linux or Mac user,
and Mac newsgroups pretending to be a Windows or Linux user, or do you
do like you do here, and just generally be a brainless nuisance?

--
Tux rox!