Re: [News] Microsoft Loves Novell's Free Labour, Hates the GPL

7 wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> 7 wrote:

>>> Micoshaft Corporation will be dead when GPL3 hits the streets.
>>
>> GPL3 will mean zilch to them
>

> BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!
> You just revealed GPL3 matters to Micoshaft Corporation and to Novel a
> lot.

It matters absolutely nothing to existing contracts. Nothing at all

Apart from that, GPL3 might/will slow down linux adoption.

Which is just what MS could want. So yes, GPL3 matters maybe some to MS.
Because it will help them
--
Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.