Re: OT - Physical Hard-drive Errors

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:55:45 -0400
"Dr. Feelgood" <FeelsGood@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "ed" <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:16:59 +0100
> > Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry to hear about the loss of hardware, at lunch I was looking
> > forward to reading some advocacy news before the company routine
> > trip to the pub for a swift pint only to find there were no
> > postings, I think people around me could hear the sound of my heart
> > sinking as there was only a vacuum in COLA.
>

> Jesus F'n Christ. What are you, some puppy-eyed school girl with a
> man crush on the spammer? You sound like some pathetic little girl
> with a crush on the idiot.
>
> Your heart is sinking because you miss Roy and there's a vacuum in
> COLA? Why don't the two of you get an F'n room you homo.

Shit dude. Have you any idea how much good those posts of Roys are
doing to keep pricks like you from making up the majority here?

Don't you think that someone, who does some good around here deserves
some empathy?

FYI I'll kick the shit out of your ass if I ever meet you.

--
The Ether to the DNS Server is strobing because of a memory leak in the
lyris server. ELI is promising a severance package next week.