Re: OT - Physical Hard-drive Errors

"ed" <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:20070615233700.55d35cca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:55:45 -0400
> "Dr. Feelgood" <FeelsGood@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> "ed" <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:16:59 +0100
>> > Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >
>> > Sorry to hear about the loss of hardware, at lunch I was looking
>> > forward to reading some advocacy news before the company routine
>> > trip to the pub for a swift pint only to find there were no
>> > postings, I think people around me could hear the sound of my heart
>> > sinking as there was only a vacuum in COLA.
>>

>> Jesus F'n Christ. What are you, some puppy-eyed school girl with a
>> man crush on the spammer? You sound like some pathetic little girl
>> with a crush on the idiot.
>>
>> Your heart is sinking because you miss Roy and there's a vacuum in
>> COLA? Why don't the two of you get an F'n room you homo.
>
> Shit dude. Have you any idea how much good those posts of Roys are
> doing to keep pricks like you from making up the majority here?

I know exactly how much good Schestowitz is doing. It's exactly zero. Anyone
sane coming to this group to learn/discover/find-out about linux will
immediately see that lienux users are a bunch of over zealous mental
retards.

> Don't you think that someone, who does some good around
> here deserves some empathy?

Someone that does some good does deserve some empathy. Dishonest liars like
Roy Schestowitz deserve aids.

> FYI I'll kick the shit out of your ass if I ever meet you.

And here we have another lienux wanker who's nothing more than a limp
wristed keyboard warrior. You and your boyfriend Schestowitz are truly
pathetic, even by lintard standards.