Re: [News] [Linux] Red Hat: Microsoft is Hurting Itself by Becoming a Bully, Spreading FUD in the Media

____/ John Locke on Monday 18 June 2007 16:12 : \____

> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:43:57 +0100, BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>>If they were shown something that scared them into signing, then I would
>>love to know what it was, maybe was a horses head in their bed or
>>something.
>>
> I heard a rumor that it was a dead penguin.

Was it a rumour or a sig?

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: sheep outnumber people in NZ
 16:20:04 up 1 day, 21:48,  3 users,  load average: 0.84, 0.92, 1.13