[News] [Linux] Bringing Proprietary Windows Applications to Linux Gets Easier

REAL Software Ships REALbasic 2007 Release 3; Adds Namespace Support

,----[ Quote ]
| REAL Software, provider of REALbasic, cross-platform that really
| works, announced that REALbasic 2007 Release 3 is shipping today,
| continuing on their commitment to deliver updates to customers
| on a 90-day rapid release cycle.

Consequences of Closed Source Software in Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| I believe another simple fact of life is that people are going to
| have to get used to the issue of Windows migrants bringing their
| need for specific applications along with them. This would
| certainly explain the explosion is WINE popularity for sure.
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2576&Itemid=449

There was a debate about this in Slashdot (yesterday):

Closed Source On Linux and BSD?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/06/13/023234&from=rss