Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Fixes 15 (!!) Flaws, New Exploits Unleashed Already

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:13:11 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

> You may have to use words of one syllable, he's using Microsoft Outlook
> Express.

One of the worst programs ever written. Outlook is bad, but the express
version is even worse. The company I work for uses Lotus Notes and we
have been very satisfied with the package but it did take some learning
to utilize the full potential because Lotus does things a wee bit
different than other groupware suites.