Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Fixes 15 (!!) Flaws, New Exploits Unleashed Already

It was on, or about,  Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:33:47 +0000, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mike wrote:

<snip>
> You're getting to the point that Microsoft has more flaws etc. than
> Linux. Many hackers/crackers/script kiddies go for the big companies and
> the mainstream software.

> You don't see many hackers/crackers/script kiddies who try to crack
> Linux do you?

Ah, the same old shit from another ignorant windoze user. Open mouth
before doing any research.

--
Using X-No-Archive suggests the post is of little value &
not worth archiving. Anyone marking *all* their posts