Re: Linux in Electronic Voting Enables Manipulation, Finds Study

"dapunka" <dapunka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Jun 12, 1:45 pm, "Dr. Pain" <ItHurtsSoG...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "dapunka" <dapu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > You chose the link. Roy posted several. You chose to reference the
>> > only one that doesn't mention operating systems.

>> > Awww, can't you read? Well, go find an adult and get them to read all
>> > the words to you. You can look  at the pictures while you listen.
>>
>> Do show /exactly/ where your link "specifically mentions Windows failure,
>> not Linux failure."
>
> Especially with this blue-screen problem, you don't know whether it's
> the printer drivers, you don't know whether it's Diebold's own code or
> whether it's Windows, or where the problem is," he said. "It brings
> into question the entire system."

Not there. Not on the page that you supplied -->
http://www.verifiedvotingfoundation.org/

Sorry junior. But nowhere does that page make any reference of Windows,
lienux or any other OS.  And believe me, I've visually checked several
times, used the "find" feature of the browser and even did a copy-and-paste
of the entire page into a text editor and searched again. Maybe it's a
regional thing and content to your country is delivered differently. But I
don't give a crap because it simply is NOT THERE in my browser. Do you get
it now dipshit?

> See that phrase "Widows failure"?
No and that's because it's NOT THERE dumbkopf.

> Cocksucker
What you and Roy Schestowitz do in your off hours is your own damn business.