[News] [Rival] Bush and Estonia's President Share a Fear: Windows Zombies

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Bush and Estonia's President Share a Fear: Windows Zombies
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:30:47 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Bush, Estonian president talk cyberattacks

,----[ Quote ]
| "When you are a highly Interneted [sic] country like we are, then these
| kinds of attacks can do very serious damage."
`----

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9734382-7.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

The Bush folks have already considered bombing the botmasters (physically, not
digitally). How about fixing Windows?

U.S. cyber counterattack: Bomb 'em one way or the other

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2007/020807-rsa-cyber-attacks.html