Re: AIOE alternatives?

Attila <jdkaye10@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Attila on Wednesday 20 June 2007 07:14 : \____
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> As you may notice, I'm using aioe as my newsgroup server. I do this
>>> because (1) it has COLA and
>>> (2) it allows posting (like this one)
>>> Some people here seem to have issues with AIOE and for that reason I ask
>>> you to suggest some alternatives which meet the above two requirements.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Att
>>
>> Your headers match Gary Stewart's. Coincidence or nym? Besides, since you
>> rarely (if ever) post, why would filters be of concern to you?
>>
> Hi Roy,
> I don't recall asking about filters. I thought my query was clear
> enough and

Roy is a know all and a spammer. Rarely do his posts have anything to do
with the previous one or even the subject line. In this case he is
"playing detective" in order to impress William Poaster who has the most
dangerous killfile filters in the west. Killfile him and be done with
it. Most have as the replies to his "advocacy" posts indicate.