Re: business on line follow me !

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 20 June 2007 22:33 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, jim
>> <china_city2008@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>  wrote
>> on Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:07:51 -0700
>> <1182352071.295797.154770@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> hello: madam and sir . we sell all kinds of laptops and digital
>>> cam .our product is a quantity best, the price is the lowest in the
>>
>> [rest of very badly formatted crap snipped]
>>
>> Please fix your spam posting software; it appears to have
>> gotten terribly confused.   Better yet, throw it away and
>> just type in your messages one at a time.  :-)
>>

> LOL!
>
> If only...

There was a little flood targetting old threads (~1-month old), shoved in as
replies. It's damaging to the perception of posts that arrive from G2. It
leads to undeserved prejudice, which is a shame because the 'Qualig' troll
already left (hopefully for good, maybe he is back at the Microsoft helm).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Useless fact: Women blink twice as much as men
         run-level 2  2007-06-16 18:32                   last=