Re: New to Linux?

Rozzie wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> Rozzie wrote:

>>> Us?
>>> Exactly who or whom is *us* ?
>>
>> That one is simple. The linux users.
>
> Good to know. Armed with this information I shall avoid butting heads with
> *us*, as you call yourselves because it appears that Linux radicals, not
> users, but radicals, have very hard heads.
>
>> Not the windows using retards invading cola spouting rubbish. Like you,
>> for example
>
> I'm a Linux user.

Nope. Your posts so far have shown that you know next to nothing about linux

> I'm a Windows user.

I believe that. You are certainly dumb enough

> I'm an OSX user.

Nope. Same reasons as for linux. You know nothing about *nix  systems

> I'm and OS400 user.

Snort. Pull another one

> I'm also not invading COLA, unless this is a private for members only
> group and I am certainly not spouting rubbish.

You spout nothing but rubbish. Your "arguments" until now would not even
convince 2 years olds

> If you can't handle another
> opinion that may differ from your own then you, and *us* as you call
> yourselves, are very narrow minded.

I am just not stupid enough to consider the possibility that any of
your "opinions" has any merits.
--
Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?