Re: New to Linux?

On Jun 24, 8:05 pm, AB <fardblos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2007-06-24, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>
> > I think he wants to use Linux, but it's truly he a shame that he's butting
> > heads with us. It could be an inner conflict between the past/present and the
> > future. It's natural and it's OK.
>
> It's *not* OK, it's cc. It's not even okay. Just cc. And cc definitely
> isn't OK *or* okay.
>
> Although he might be OK's brother. He's not okay either.

Just trying to do a little Linux advocating. How is anyone supposed to
do any recommendations of any kind with nutjobs like you and Roy
throwing in your pointless two cents on issues that have nothing to do
with the thread? If you feel there was something wrong with the
information I posted, the by all means correct it. Otherwise take your
anti-Linux trolls and psychotic ranting to another thread. Thanks.