Re: "Charity" Minded MS to Help Provide Empty Boxes 4 Poor

On 2007-06-24, Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Gates Foundation's 'dirty secret'
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Mr Gates personal ideological view is that knowledge should be treated
>> | as property, and that the owners should always seek monopoly-rents
>> | (royalties) and he's said to direct the Gates foundation to mirror
>> | this ideology, harming the very people he is trying to help.
>> |                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> `----
>>
>> http://p2pnet.net/story/10944
>>
>> Bill Gates lends cash to buy newspapers
>> $350 million to MediaNews
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Gates involvement has been very behind the scenes. In fact many of
>> | those involved in the deal didn'teven know he was one of the investors.
>> | It was carried out through the Gates Foundation, the world's largest
>> | philanthropy outfit.
>> | ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=33849
>
> I'm not sure I'm going to give Gates' philanthropy the benefit of the
> doubt anymore.

I never did. I never will. At least not so long as His Buttcrustness is
alive. It will take decades or longer for the stench of the things he
touches to wear away.

He's been a shyster from the get-go. I've never seen any evidence that
the skunk has changed his perfume.

Unfortunately, his charitable con-game doesn't have to be legitimate in
order for crooked politicians to find a way to use it for cover when
they knowingly cater to his criminality, and that of his associates.
They'll keep taking the money and protecting him until he's outed
completely. Then they'll claim they "didn't know" he was a criminal
while they were partners in his crimes. They'll point to an inept and
purchased press as proof that it was something they could have missed.

--
I'm working on my 2nd $million... gave up on the first!