Re: I have more than hundread links in my site map page

____/ Big Bill on Friday 22 June 2007 17:26 : \____

> On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:10:58 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>____/ Fletcher on Thursday 21 June 2007 08:10 : \____
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have more than hundread link on my site map -
>>> http://www.xpert4u.co.uk/mobile/phones/mobile-sitemap.xml is it good
>>> or bad??
>>> Please tell me it create some problem for crawler.
>>>

>>> Regard's
>>>
>>> Fletcher Mak
>>
>>I recall a discussion from last year (can't recall where I read this) and
>>someone argues that this mythical 100 link limit is no longer there. It also
>>depends on the search engine that you target...
>
> You read it here, I htink, SEO Dave was banging on about it.

I think you're right. Something tells me that Cat confirmed this, but it's all
very vague. We had a big thread about it...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
Swap:  1510068k total,   234208k used,  1275860k free,   138224k cached