Re: COLA change to IWUA - Idiot With Useless Analogy (winmonkey)

____/ ml2mst on Sunday 24 June 2007 14:47 : \____

> [ flyer ] wrote:
>> If a car was a computer, or maybe even a damn Frog!!
>>
>> Well, let's see here...DUUUUUUH !!
>>
>> If a spare tire was an extra Hard Drive, it would be Hard to Drive but
>> safer regarding data....DUUUUUUUUH !
>>
>> If data storage were like auto Trunk storage, how would you get the
>> remainder of the elephant in there......DUUUUUUUH !
>>
>> A bunch of Windiots can't ALL be wrong...DUUUUUUH !
>>
>> You mean like all those freaks who love to call Redmond to ask to
>> PLEEEEEEEASE use their MS infestation storage device. Those idiots?
>>
>> ***Of course*** they can be wrong you dumb shit.
>
> I tried to reply to the nutcake, but obviously got him killfiled already.
>
> Well here is my second attempt:
>
> In a analogy with cars and OS'es, Windopez would probably be:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:1983.trabant.P601L.arp.jpg

Just ignore/filter the trolls altogether. Replying to them is not the answer,
no matter how strong your counter-argument is. Linux bashing does not belong
in a Linux advocacy newsgroup. If anything, such trolling is indicative of
fear. Those who jump over the picket fence to discredit Linux are 20th century
Luddites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddites

"The Luddites were a social movement of English textile artisans in the early
nineteenth century who protested — often by destroying textile machines —
against the changes produced by the Industrial Revolution, which they felt
threatened their livelihood."

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"
 15:20:01 up 7 days, 20:48,  5 users,  load average: 3.40, 3.24, 3.01