Re: [News] [Linux] MSDN Thread on "Ubuntu Linux Outsells Vista Ultimate"

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 24 June 2007 12:44 : \____

>> Ubuntu outsells Vista Ultimate on Amazon
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Ubuntu ranks #32 in sales, Windows Vista Ultimate ranks #93.
>> |
>> | If you guys want free chairs, you should check out the Redmond parking
>> | lot.
>> `----
>>
>> http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=318814
>
> OH
>

> MY
>

> GOD!

The Redmond Brigade was quick to attack the troll. This comes just days after
the Vista market place offered Ubuntu and had the gauge showing 10,000
downloads after just a short while. I smell rebels at .NET land.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<
Swap:  1510068k total,   464832k used,  1045236k free,    64024k cached