Re: badvista

____/ Attila on Sunday 24 June 2007 08:47 : \____

> Hi all,
> This looks like an interesting site:
> http://badvista.fsf.org/
> For those who already know about it, has anyone been able to access it via a
> newreader? It claims to be on gmane but I haven't been able to find
> gmane.politics.activism.badvista.advocate
> on the gmane newsserver.
> TIA,
> Att

I can recall them having a mailing list set up (seen a thread or two), but
gmane limits the number of lists that it keeps track of. In any event,
BadVista has two RSS feeds that you can keep track of. One is for the blog and
another is for a series of good links that are maintained in del.icio.us and
get pulled into their CMS. These BadVsiata feeds have been very inactive
however. The blog was only active for a couple of weeks before criticism about
FUD and FSF taking an offencive stance began. The del.icio.us stream is still
rarely updated. It captures the main development one needs to be aware of. No
cruft.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Did anyone see my lost carrier?"
 13:00:04 up 7 days, 18:28,  6 users,  load average: 3.17, 2.14, 1.31