Re: [News] [Linux] Chicago Sun-Times Introduces Readers to GNU/Linux

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 23 June 2007 13:34 : \____

> Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Dr. LittleDong moaned:
>>
>><snip>
>>
>> Another nym-shift by the ee-ai-ee-ai troll.
>>
>><*PLONK*>
>
> Isn't it funny, just as Microsoft is trying to persuade linux companies
> to pay a Microsoft Tax for using linux, one of their trolls is back,
> decrying the same product which Microsoft is so keen on.  Something
> seems to have gone wrong in their communications.

Someone has just informed me (a person one can trust, from Massachusetts) that
Microsoft suffers from declining revenue. The context was the rising Linux use
in servers (all very quietly so, which means that revenue-based studies miss
it completely). No wonder a $40 billion buyback program kicked in to assist
MSFT.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reversi for Linux/Win32: http://othellomaster.com
Mem:    515500k total,   441076k used,    74424k free,     4252k buffers