Re: Even Softies get the Vista installation blues

____/ [H]omer on Friday 22 June 2007 20:32 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that J & C spake thusly:
>> Even Softies get the Vista installation blues
>>
>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=531
>
> Sound like he should take a tip from this guy:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVbf9tOGwno

Now she's just posting some 'Microsoft doubt' items to make up for her
Dvorak-like stunt (even Dvorak seems to have quite it last year after his
reputation sank).

Also see:

I work for MS but even I struggle to get a hot-fix

,----[ Quote ]
| The problem took 260 minutes to resolve from start to
| finish and an estimated 90 minutes of Ledgard's time,
| not including the time it took to write-up his problems...
| Still, the frustrations experienced by Ledgard give
| a salutary lesson that Microsoft's online product
| support is mediocre, at best, and will surely strike
| a chord with many long-suffering sys admins.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10/24/ms_hot-fix_hell/

Fetch SPAM quicker than you can type 'crond start'
Mem:    515500k total,   423064k used,    92436k free,     2564k buffers