Re: [Linux] More Users and More Choice in Linux Makes Users Happier

On Jun 22, 8:47 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Zen of Linux
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The beauty of Linux is that there is probably a distro out there made just
> | for you - you don't have to settle for Red Hat or Ubuntu. Just look at the
> | amazing list of available distros over on DistroWatch.
> `----
>
> http://www.mikeyp.com/weblog/2007/06/22#zenwalk

That is exactly what needs to stop if more people are going to use
Linux. Don't tell new users to go look at the "amazing list." It's
fine for dorks like you and me with some experience, but it will drive
new users away.