Re: Which of these Two Is Better for SEO?

____/ Ignoramus26157 on Thursday 21 June 2007 15:07 : \____

> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:04:05 -0000, Erik Lautier <lautier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Jun 20, 11:40 pm, Ignoramus25967 <ignoramus25...@NOSPAM.
>> 25967.invalid> wrote:

Sounds like this would have no effect (if I follow and visualise this
correctly).

>>> I think that the replies so far have not clarified the situation. How
>>> is the sourcing done? Is sourcing done by their server, invisible to
>>> the client web browser? Or are they creating an IFRAME or FRAME
>>> element that has your hosted HTML as the source?

>> There wouldn't be any frames involved - it would just be an a
>> href="http://www.mysite.com";> img src="http://www.mysite.com/logo.gif";
>></a> type of thing.
>>

> Then it is a regular link as far as spiders are concerned. I would
> replace the log with anchor text, or at least add text to the
> image. Also add an ALT tag to this image.

Separate words with dashes as well, no underscores or 'camel case'.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: most popular O/S, yet not most widespread
 09:05:01 up 5 days, 14:33,  5 users,  load average: 1.16, 1.45, 1.83