[News] Burning CDs in Linux... Plenty of Choice, All Free

The quest for a nice Gnome audio burning app

,----[ Quote ]
| With a new version of Mandriva, 2007.1 Spring edition, coming out soon, I
| decided to take a look at the choice of default applications installed, and
| posted my comments about Mandriva's default KDE and Gnome installations on
| the Cooker mailing list.
`----

http://artipc10.vub.ac.be/serendipity/archives/2-The-quest-for-a-nice-Gnome-audio-burning-app.html
http://tinyurl.com/299f2j

Related:

K3b enters new era with approaching 1.0 release

,----[ Quote ]