[News] Vista Service Pack Delayed? More Copying of UNIX-like Features

FIJI- VISTA Service Pack to be delayed

,----[ Quote ]
| Will pushing back Vista's release-to-manufacturing date by a few
| weeks or months play havoc with these already tentative schedules?
`----

http://vistapimp.com/2007/03/10/fiji-vista-service-pack-to-be-delayed/

What's next the windows after Vista?

,----[ Quote ]
| Even the Explorer Shell would be completely rebuilt, changing the way
| things look and work in windows. And I guess most MAC users would'nt
| be happy about this, but seems like windows is going to use something
| similar to the Apple's Dock Feature.
`----

http://rjoblog.freehostia.com/?p=47

Related:

Intel won't upgrade to Vista until SP1

,----[ Quote ]
| For corporations, Otellini said Vista upgrades will be slow. "I know
| of no organization doing an upgrade before SP1," said Otellini.
| "Intel isn't upgrading either."
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=4597

Microsoft admits Vista screwed - report