Re: [News] The Myth: Microsoft Brings Job to American People

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> mike wrote:
>> one can find a more rewarding and respectable career as
>> janitor at the local sewage & wastewater treatment plant.

You know something, you've just described the work experience of the average IT tech. Unlike the sewage janitor he don't get invited to the staff Christmas party.

> I advised my brother not to study CS, but he made this choice nonetheless.

Get a qualification in Systems analysis and move straight to management. That way he won't actually have to touch the stuff. And he'll probably get awarded "Internet strategist of the year" like a manager of mine once did, who can't even work his laptop.