Re: [News] Preston Gralla Thinks Windows Live is Dead

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 09 March 2007 08:56 \__

>> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 09 March 2007 00:43 \__

>>> "Log data"?
>>>
>>> You need an *account* to upload anything to GooTube, so that's a pretty
>>> big clue as to *who* uploaded it.
>>>
>>> LOL! A dimwit redneck fascist billionaire called "Cuban", now *there's*
>>> an oxy ... moron.
>>
>> Just look at Ellison. People in American needn't be smart to be
>> 'successful'. Gates is said to be a poor programmer, but mommy, daddy and
>> grandpa knew politicians. And the whacko Ballmer from the dorm room knew
>> no legal barriers...
>
> Bill Gates father is a corporate lawyer.  This should give you a really
> good clue as to how he thinks.  It does illustrate why Microsoft sees
> the law as a toy to play with, rather than as a set of rules to be
> adhered to.

Grandpa was a state Senator, IIRC.

>> To be fair to America, I'm not sure it's any different over year. I know
>> this guy at the gym and despite his limited mind capacity and poor
>> education he's doing fairly well and he runs a multi-million business that
>> he established. Don't get me started on oil tycoons and oil 'princes'...
>
> People come in all shapes and sizes... business success seems to be more
> about a willingness to work amazingly hard rather than anything
> particularly related to IQ or even education.

True. But sometimes it's inheritance.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymity - established 2001, Google Groups
roy      pts/1                         Fri Mar  9 09:55 - 09:56  (00:00)