Re: [News] Preston Gralla Thinks Windows Live is Dead

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 09 March 2007 13:10 \__

>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 09 March 2007 08:56 \__
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Bill Gates father is a corporate lawyer.  This should give you a really
>>> good clue as to how he thinks.  It does illustrate why Microsoft sees
>>> the law as a toy to play with, rather than as a set of rules to be
>>> adhered to.
>>

>> Grandpa was a state Senator, IIRC.

>>> People come in all shapes and sizes... business success seems to be more
>>> about a willingness to work amazingly hard rather than anything
>>> particularly related to IQ or even education.
>>

>> True. But sometimes it's inheritance.
>>

> Something shared with Mr Branson of Virgin fame, too.

This I didn't know. He doesn't seem to lack intelligence though, to be fair.
yet money doesn't always but good education, if any.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    /earth: file system full
Swap:  1036184k total,   329128k used,   707056k free,    35460k cached