Re: [News] Microsoft DST Patches Lead to Headaches

__/ [ Gordon ] on Friday 09 March 2007 08:37 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Microsoft customers melting down over Daylight Saving patches
>
> Poetic justice! UK customers get stuffed with Vista costing double what
> it does in the US, US customers get stuffed with DST patch......

Would you believe that some people (possibly shills) keep stating in their
blogs that overpricing of British customers is a myth? I always point them
to your COLA thread, which includes Microsoft getting that party balloon
blown right in the face.

Also have a look at this.

http://www.unruledsvault.com/microsoft.png

Vista costs over $700 in Holland and that's a screenshot of the translation.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | What is all that lipstick in XP's close button?
Tasks: 111 total,   1 running, 108 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie