[News] OpenNMS a Prelude to Great Success of Linux?

OpenNMS Could Be a Budding Linux-Like Success Story

,----[ Quote ]
| Tarus Balog and a small group of developers are determined to do
| for networking management systems what Linux has done for software
| in general.
|
| Open up the field, the OpenNMS crew says, just as the Linux devotees
| of Linus Torvalds said to the Windows world.
|
| OpenNMS recently won a major reader?s choice award from
| SearchNetworking.com over high-profile name products from
| IBM and Hewlett Packard.
`----

http://www.localtechwire.com/business/local_tech_wire/opinion/blogpost/1227374/

Also yesterday:

Quest for the Non-Evil Open Source Business Model

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.madpenguin.org/cms/?m=show&id=7784